Guardianship Attorney in Humble, TX

Protecting Your best interests is our priority!

For a variety of reasons, sometimes it is necessary to have a Court appoint a Guardian over a person and/or their financial affairs, often resulting in the need for an experienced guardianship attorney.

If you are in need of a Guardianship attorney to assist with appointing a Guardian for an incapacitated adult or a minor child, it is important that you hire a qualified Guardianship attorney.

Texas law requires an attorney to hold a special certification to handle guardianship matters, and the Guardianship attorneys at Spurlock & Associates, P.C. are certified in Guardianships and can assist you through this sometimes complicated process.

Let our Family Law Attorneys stand up for you when you need it most.

Please call us for a consultation today at (281) 548-0900.

Areas of Probate


Complete the form below and we will contact you to determine the best way to assist you with your needs.