- Experience includes post-trial motion practice, appellate briefing, motions for rehearing, and representing clients’ interests in discovery disputes and mandamus proceedings.
- Presented appeal regarding premises liability claim and related negligence issues to client satisfaction.
- Successfully upheld defense judgment in an admiralty dispute following bench trial.
- Successfully upheld grant of summary judgment in breach of contract dispute regarding oil and gas development agreement.
- Successfully upheld grant of summary judgment in suit on a sworn account.
- Successfully upheld grant of summary judgment regarding dispute over life insurance proceeds as it related to an alimony obligation.
- Successfully prepared and argued numerous motions for summary judgment concerning disputes related to insurance coverage for alleged Hurricane Ike damages.
- Presented appeal regarding tax dispute concerning the alternative minimum tax to clients’ satisfaction.
- Successfully upheld grant of summary judgment based upon the Texas Tort Claims Act.